We know that finding child care during the summer can be stressful! We are here to help you! Day Camp is the perfect way to get your child engaged with the outdoors and make new friends.
Experience all the fun that Donegal has to offer in our Day Camp program! Day Camp offers campers the opportunity to be a camper during the day and go home at night. Campers will go hiking, make crafts, play extreme games, and explore the creek. Our day camp program has had tremendous success and we are excited for another summer! Donegal is offering Day Camp for campers who have completed K-8th grade.
Each week the Bible Study curriculum will be different. We will focus on who Jesus is and how we can share our story with others.
Sign up for one or multiple weeks!
New This Year
- Day Camp is now open for campers who have completed K-8th grade
- Transportation is available.
- Kendig Square in Lancaster
- Eastminster Presbyterian Church York, PA
- Pick up will be at 7:30am and drop off will be at 5:30pm
- Sign up for an overnight experience. During registration you will have the opportunity to sign your camper up to spend the night on Thursday night.
Pay however much works for your family! This year, Camp Donegal is once again utilizing tiered pricing. The idea behind it is simple: Summer camp has great value in the life of a child. At Camp Donegal, we want to enable any child or youth who wants to come to camp to do so — regardless of financial ability or uncertainty. Camp Donegal works hard to keep camp affordable. However, as with most other aspects of life, the costs to run a quality camp are constantly on the rise. This has produced considerable strain on our budget and has caused us to rely on donations and off-season guest group fees to cover the remaining operational expenses. Recognizing that families have differing abilities to help offset our costs, we have instituted a voluntary, confidential tiered pricing structure. Rather than raise all camp fees to levels that better help cover expenses and risk losing out on ministry opportunities for those who might not be able to afford those rates, we are giving you the option to pay more if you are able. This pricing does not influence the quality of the camp experience for any child attending camp, but it does help us to continue to provide excellent programs and staffing. This pricing provides the opportunity for families to take an active role in supporting the true cost of their child's camp experience.
· Tier 1: Does not reflect the true cost of operating our summer camp programs but is available to ensure that no camper gets left behind. This tier relies heavily on Presbytery subsidy and donations to cover the remaining expenses. (For families who cannot afford Tier 1, there is additional financial assistance available through our Scholarship Program. Please contact the camp office for more information.)
· Tier 2: Allows us to offset some of our expenses, but results in less revenue than needed to maintain a balanced budget and continue improving the camper experience.
· Tier 3: More closely accounts for the true costs of camp, including food and supplies, insurance, facilities upkeep and improvements, summer staff salaries and expenses, new programming and activities, and the actual costs of running camp. Any family or individual who would like to give beyond their tier's pricing, we appreciate all donations! There is an option to make a monetary donation on your registration form. Although it is up to you to decide what you can afford to pay toward your child's camp experience, please consider selecting the highest price your family is able to afford. By doing so, you'll not only help to cover the true cost of running camp, but also protect every child's opportunity to meet Christ at camp!
If you have any questions, please contact the camp office at (717) 862-3722 or office@CampDonegal.org.
Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3
$250 $285 $335
Pricing includes the week of camp, transportation, and lunch.